EE Lightning resin cockpits

Neomega and Cutting edge both do resin aftermarket cockpits for the Airfix 1:48 EE Lightning. Which one is considered better in terms of detail and fit?

Reply to
Roger Demming

Both good - pick the one in the prettiest box. Or the cheapest. Or buy both and build another EEL!! Too many is *never* enough!

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Reply to
Roger Demming

I built the EEL 6 using the Cutting Edge set. It was not an easy fit -- had to grind off a lot of resin to achieve clearance over the ductwork, and the side consoles were hard to get properly lined up with the sills. However, once I had everything in place and painted, it looked really good. IMO the details are a good match for the couple of photos I have of the real thing. Pip Moss I used to feel cheap 'cause I had no signature.

Reply to
Pip Moss