Decals

I put some decals down last night using solvaset and have never had any
problems in the past but this morning when I checked the decals they have
wrinkles in them this has never happened befor any ideas as to what went
wrong the decals are fairly new bought them last year and I placed them on a
glossy surface TIA
Reply to
Daryl
that's happened a couple of times. once they straitened out when fully dried, the other i reapplyed the solveset and they flattened down.