Decals

I put some decals down last night using solvaset and have never had any problems in the past but this morning when I checked the decals they have wrinkles in them this has never happened befor any ideas as to what went wrong the decals are fairly new bought them last year and I placed them on a glossy surface TIA

Reply to
Daryl

that's happened a couple of times. once they straitened out when fully dried, the other i reapplyed the solveset and they flattened down.