Decals

OK gang. I have a multi-bodied part (limit switch) and I have 4 configurations to show the head rotated in 4 positions and 4 derived configurations to show the roller engagement at each position.

OK so far. I scanned the decal on top of the head and applied it to the surface, but now it doesn't rotate when the head is rotated. Do I need to hide the original decal and reapply 3 more at different angles? How do I hide decals since they appear to be un-selectable? I'm new at this PW stuff, thanks for your help.

Keith

BTW SW2K7 SP2.0

Reply to
Keith Streich

Sorry about the duplicate post, didn't realize it was so buried.

OK gang. I have a multi-bodied part (limit switch) and I have 4 configurations to show the head rotated in 4 positions and 4 derived configurations to show the roller engagement at each position.

OK so far. I scanned the decal on top of the head and applied it to the surface, but now it doesn't rotate when the head is rotated. Do I need to hide the original decal and reapply 3 more at different angles? How do I hide decals since they appear to be un-selectable? I'm new at this PW stuff, thanks for your help.

Keith

BTW SW2K7 SP2.0

Reply to
Keith Streich

Wow, basically it's hard to understand what you are going to achieve without a picture, I think if you post this question in Solidworks forum will get better respond.

Reply to
LinSD