Y axis limit switch died

YCI Supermax Rebel 1. Got it running by switching the two switches inside the housing, now I have no overtravel switch. New switch just
arrived so I can fix it for real today.
Failure was on Tuesday the 10th. Titanic day. Really sucked for me. I hpoe friday the 13th is better.
Remove 333 to reply. Randy

Several of mine have the extreme OT switches removed, basically same reason--and I still haven't got around to replacing them....
Amazing how quickly the overcurrent breaker trips on a hard stop as long that little white dial hasn't been cranked all the way up.