Bridgeport Y axis table stops

I was wondering if anyone has come up with a good, stable, accurate way of installing front and back Y axis table stops for a Bridgeport.

In my own mind it looks like could machine up a couple of dovetail type bars to span the knee dovetail, clamp to the knee and then have a screw that aligns with the wiper part of the cross table, but this would not be a 100% solution unless the wiper is either removed so as to give a good deadstop, or the screw holding the wiper is remade so it can be used to bolt home firm and not be squashy, if that makes sense.

That slanting part of the cross table is so annoying !!! Bob

Reply to
Emimec