Bridgeport Z axis shaft disassembly

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/My-Bridgeport-Mill/Z-Axis-Powerfeed-ALSGS/00-Shaft/
I bought a Z axis power feed. Its installation manual calls for
removal of the part of the original mill shaft that I circled on the first picture. (the manual is not written in the best English and it is not easy to understand, so I may be misunderstanding it).
The part is shown on page 70 if the bridgeport manual on my page above. It is called a "dial holder", item number 88 on the diagram.
Has anyone tried disassembling this shaft and how is this dial holder attached? Do I need to press it out, or what? I would hate to break the mill, etc.
Ignoramus31919 wrote:

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/My-Bridgeport-Mill/Z-Axis-Powerfeed-ALSGS/00-Shaft/
Closer pictures would help. Though the manual doesn't seem to show it, I notice a hole on the side of that part that makes me think there might be a tapered pin or roll pin securing it.

As it turns out, it was threaded on. The hole is blind.

$220 on ebay. I cannot yet recommend it, as such, as I have not installed it. It is called "ALSGS Z axis power feed" and thre are some previous threads on practical machinist discussing it.
I got most everything to work, nicely, except that I lost the 3mm shaft key, no big deal.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/My-Bridgeport-Mill/Z-Axis-Powerfeed-ALSGS/00-Shaft/

Not if you have a mill ;)