thank god for the Europeans

3 trillion in cash, with 4 out of 5 executives fired in participating bailouts with all incentives and bonuses canceled for the rest.

All this while Paulson is still trying to figure out how to manipulate the bailout while saving the fortunes of a few executives in the process. Another meeting tomorrow to work out the details and present the same plan the tenth time tomorrow!

Reply to
joepierson

Hooray Europe!! They should seize their assets as well.

Here, we, the (M)asses, are but the concubines for these effing CEOs, and unfortunately for us, sed CEOs are apparently quite partial to doing it in the ass....

China will execute her own officials, as in the lead/toy thingy. Hopefully she would see fit to execute a few executives as well.

Get it? Execute executives??

Reply to
DrollTroll

There are days where I'd support that. When someone at a high level defrauds the investors that may have life changing or life shortening effects from having their holdings wiped out, I think if you could connect the cause and effect to a ceo doing something criminal, it should be treated as murder. White collar crime is just as thuggish as a stick up at a 7/11. It affects people lives and can shorten them.

Wes

Wes