Installed Z axis powerfeed (pictures)

Seems to work fine. Took some time to find out just how to do it.

Since I figured out how to do it, if I was to install another such power feed, it would only take me perhaps 30 minutes.

Reply to
Ignoramus10312

Nice. It's starting to look like a Bridgeport EZTrak. Now I'd love to be able to afford an EZTrak. Maybe one day...

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

I think that it is starting to look like a Christmas tree...

Reply to
Ignoramus1054