PICTURES -- Uniq 3 axis DRO on my Bridgeport

It seems to be working fine. It actually has three axis X,Y,Z. Since I have a readout on the quill already, that gives me readings along all sliding parts.

I mounted the VFD on the same arm for convenience.

Ignoramus3863

10 millionths precision? Really?
Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Would not be very easy to ascertain its actual accuracy... I am open to suggestions, maybe I will learn something.

Reply to
Ignoramus3863

Did you mount the scale slide bracket to the vise?

Reply to
Tom Gardner