Decals

I was browsing thru Wal-mart the other day (@$3.99 a pack of C6-7, B4-4, A3-8, and similar small motors) and stumbled across something by Testors called a Decal Creator Kit (or some such). Apparently it has some paper media that you print on with an inkjet, and a spray fixative that when dry leaves you with custom water slide decals. According to the box you can buy replacement media and fixative from their web site. I was wondering, has anyone tried this kit and if so, what were the results?

Thanx

Al Gloer