Testors Decal CD Maker - Any Good?

Anybody here try that new Testors decal CD program where you can print your own decals? How is it? I'm only interested in military decals. How is it with those?

Thanks!

Reply to
Von Fourche

don't waste your money.

Worthless. I'm glad I received it as a Xmas gift a couple of years ago. It only has a couple (three I think?) mil- itary decals, one that I distinctly remember is the WWII era stars and bars.

The SYSTEM works great! Just buy the paper and use your favorite graphics manipulating program then print onto the paper with any inkjet printer and then use the fixative spray. Trim VERY close to the decal and it'll work just fine. I've made a bunch of decals with the Tes- tor's paper and spray. Just not with their program.

Hope this helps!

-andy

Reply to
Drew Hill