Decals for Viet Nam era M110

Need one (1) set of correct decals to complete a Viet Nam era M110 (not the A1 or A2 versions), preferably from a domestic (USA) source.

Thanks for any recommendations or offers to sell.

Doug

Reply to
Doug

RobG

Thanks Rob. I found MecModels and note they are based in the Netherlands, not clear if they have a US based distributor as the website is rather basic, and having had less than desireable results ordering from outside the US I prefer to buy from domestic sources. Their M110 decals look good, although I only need decals for one kit, not 4 different

RobG wrote:

Reply to
Doug

, not clear if

ng had less than

stic sources.

t the A1 or A2

Tamiya USA carries the M107 reboxed kit that has Vietnam era decals. Perhap s you can order those decals from them?

Reply to
RobG

Thanks again Rob!

Will be calling Tamiya America Customer Service tomorrow - their customer service does not accept requests for replacements via e-mail, which seems a bit strange. Kit is out of stock - hope they have decals available.

The 175mm gun's barrel appears to be extraord>>> Thanks Rob. I found MecModels and note they are based in the Netherlands, not clear if

Reply to
Doug

service does not

Kit is out of

nds, not clear if

aving had less than

omestic sources.

not 4 different

(not the A1 or A2

haps you can order those decals from them?

From what I remember about gun tube wear, there is an EFC or equivalent ful l charge as opposed to a true number of rounds fired. I know since artiller y can change the charge, it depends on the type round and the charge that w as used.

I am more familiar with tank guns. There was a different EFC factor based o n the type of round fired, sabot or heat, training round or service ammo.

Reply to
RobG

Good news - one set of M107 decals are in the mail from Tamiya! Was surprised decals were available when the kit is out of stock. Thank you for the suggestion.

RobG wrote:

Reply to
Doug