Decals for Viet Nam era M110

Need one (1) set of correct decals to complete a Viet Nam era M110 (not the A1 or A2 versions), preferably from a domestic (USA) source.
Thanks for any recommendations or offers to sell.
Doug
On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 3:40:14 AM UTC-5, Doug wrote:

http://www.mecmodels.com/wordpress/?product -ho01-m107-m110-decals
Thanks Rob. I found MecModels and note they are based in the Netherlands, not clear if they have a US based distributor as the website is rather basic, and having had less than desireable results ordering from outside the US I prefer to buy from domestic sources. Their M110 decals look good, although I only need decals for one kit, not 4 different

On Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 1:23:44 AM UTC-5, Doug wrote:

, not clear if

ng had less than

stic sources.

4 different

t the A1 or A2

Tamiya USA carries the M107 reboxed kit that has Vietnam era decals. Perhap s you can order those decals from them?
Thanks again Rob!
Will be calling Tamiya America Customer Service tomorrow - their customer service does not accept requests for replacements via e-mail, which seems a bit strange. Kit is out of stock - hope they have decals available.
The 175mm gun's barrel appears to be extraordinarily long - wonder how many rounds it could fire before having to be refurbished or replaced?

On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 3:14:50 AM UTC-5, Doug wrote:

service does not

Kit is out of

ny rounds it

nds, not clear if

aving had less than

omestic sources.

not 4 different

(not the A1 or A2

haps you can order those decals from them?
From what I remember about gun tube wear, there is an EFC or equivalent ful l charge as opposed to a true number of rounds fired. I know since artiller y can change the charge, it depends on the type round and the charge that w as used.
I am more familiar with tank guns. There was a different EFC factor based o n the type of round fired, sabot or heat, training round or service ammo.
Good news - one set of M107 decals are in the mail from Tamiya! Was surprised decals were available when the kit is out of stock. Thank you for the suggestion.