Vendor recommendations for plans

All,

Need a set of replacement plans for an older Jetco kit.

Looking for recommendations / comments pro or con regarding vendors that sell plans.

Any comments regarding Aerodyne or TMRC?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Regards,

Doug

Reply to
Douglas R. Hortvet, Jr.

Beware Don Smith plans. total s**te.

Reply to
TTman

From one Doug to another:

If by TMRC you mean:

then, yes Tom's plans are top notch. He has over 20 Jetco plans.

DougSter

Reply to
doug082307

Doug, I've bought a few plans from Aerodyne over the years. I've always been very pleased with the plans, but it sometimes takes a little while to get them, like a few weeks.

-Dave

Reply to
Dave Plumpe