Looking for helo deck decals for modern US BB 700/720

Mine are shot and maker doesn't list the kit just now.
Read a review that suggested using the Revell Hew Jersey hull and deck and
everything else from the Trumpy kit to get around the split deck on the
Trump. So I bought the Revell. And then found the wood deck for the Trump and
ordered it. So the Revell kit gets built, too, but the helo deck decals are
badly yellowed. And I've never had any luck sun bleaching old decals.
Help.
Frank
Reply to
Frank Tauss