Looking for decals.

I am looking for decals for Robert Scotts's P-40E. Any one know who makes or
made them?
Steve
Reply to
Steve Jahn
Revell/Monogram released a 1/48 P-40E with these markings in the mid 1990's. I also believe ProModeler released a set of these markings a bit later. Both show up on evil-bay fairly often and go for reasonable prices.
You might also check with the museum in Macon, Ga. I am sure they probably sell these kits and possibly decals from their gift shop.
Did the above mentioned kit approx. 2 years ago and it turned out very well. I also have an original 1943 copy of Scott's book signed by him.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Reply to
M Stanley