looking for a deck load...

Hi folks,

So, I am looking for a USMC M1A1 for my 1/72 Trumpy LCAC.

What do you all recommend? I am thinking the RoG M1A1 HA, as the rest seem to be somewhat specific vehicles.

Tanks, Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

Why not the Dragon USMC M-1 kits. I can't remember if it's Dragon or Academy, but one of them has a USMC Abrams with a mine plow. That'd be wicked! Add in one or two HMMWV's and an ACE LAV or something. Would be srsly cool...

Hope that this helps!

-ahill

Reply to
Drew Hill

Drew Hill wrote: : Why not the Dragon USMC M-1 kits. I can't remember if it's : Dragon or Academy, but one of them has a USMC Abrams : with a mine plow. That'd be wicked! Add in one or two : HMMWV's and an ACE LAV or something. Would be srsly : cool... : Modern armor is not my cup of tea, so 1 vehicle is more than enough.

However, my searches reminded me of the Dragon 1/72 "CanDo" models. Hmmmm...

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden