Building models. Was:Vessticles gets...snip a lot of crap.

>I hear that building scale models can be very relaxing and even fun. >>

>>Tom >people really do that?

So I am told.

Of course several people supposedly in the know have been chanting the mantra of "the hobby (or a specific scale in some cases) is dead". They seem to be limited to folks involved in the production of aircraft models in the US who are now looking for work elsewhere as there arn't any manufacturers left here.

Heck, I have even heard from a reliable source (my wife) that MAI had their new

1/72 Super King Air made in Hong Kong. Might be true. Their injection molded Pa.22 made in Australia.

:-)

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72