Calssic Airframes Wyvern?

Can it be true? A 1/48th scale Wyvern?

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

PS Can we have a Scimitar next please?

Reply to
Graeme Cosgrove

Jimbo D

Don't hold your breath! They've been promising a 1/48 scale Short Sunderland for about 5 years and a 1/48 scale Dornier DO-24 for about three. Neither has been seen. I think they just float these rumors to see how much interest they get, a sort of market research program.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

The FM Halibag is in Squander's advance order program for $90. I gotta believe that they've recieved a test shot and it's almost ready to ship. Did you ever see the Sunderland or D0-24 at that stage? tia,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

FWIW That 1/48 scale Voison C.10 was in "squander's" advance order program for a while and no one has seen one yet. Note that it is apparently no longer listed by Squander either.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Well then, that puts it in the "don't believe it till you see it" category. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Well it's breath holding or another Dynavector vac form...rumour has it that it will be at Telford in November, and Hannants are showing it in their "Future Arrivals" section (so it must be true!!!)

What are the chances of the Scimitar?

Reply to
Graeme Cosgrove