Classic Airframes Supermarine Attacker

Classic Airframes has announced their next kit release as the Supermarine Attacker in 1/48. Check it out at Cybermodeler Online

Michael Benolkin

...and then a 1/48 scale Scimitar and Sea Vixen?

Go on - look how well the Wyverns have done!!!!

Graeme Cosgrove

Now you're talking!

Reply to
Chek

Damn! My curse strikes again! I have the Falcon vac-u-form on the bench. I have just finished sanding the parts out of the sheet. At least they announced this before I started to, essentially, scratch build the cockpit. Anybody want a Falcon Attacker real cheap??

Bill Shuey

Michael Benolk>

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Too bad Bill, but if it's any consolation somebody has to taunt the gods for the benefit of the rest of us. That's the way it works. Incidentally, if you're serious about the discarding the Falcon - I'm interested! But they are fine kits in their own right, you may want to reconsider. Chek Change' boos' to 'bos' in address to email directly

Reply to
Chek

If your curse is that good, would you please start working on a 1/32 vacuform F-100F please?

Reply to
Michael Benolkin

I know! I have the Falcon Hawker Seahawk on the shelf. I was applying the decals when CA announced their kit! As I said, it's a curse! Only time it seems to have mis fired was when I finished the Falcon Canberra.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey