F2A Buffalo Special

Check out the reviews on the new Classic Airframes F2A-1 and Model 239, Tamiya F2A-2, and the Kagero monograph covering the F2A Buffalo on Cybermodeler Online

Michael Benolkin

Nice to see the F2A-1 but sure is pricey for such a little plane but I guess if you want a right B-239 you have to pay the price. I think its worth it although I am saving my pennies for the F2A-3. I have never been all that comfortable with the conversion of the F2A2 I did and I want to do a really nice A-3 and mount it in a case as its my fav WWII plane. I am still waiting for the F2A-3 but I think that is on its way. Does the Kagero book show MF-11 in erroneous national markings? Shoot me if I am wrong but I think all F2A-3's at that period had six station national isignia.

Reply to
old hoodoo

The Special Hobby F2A-3 is already out. Just ordered one from GreatModels.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

Since you've committed, could you let me know how you like it?

Al snipped-for-privacy@cox->

Reply to
old hoodoo

Here's mine:

Wildcat

Isn't Special Hobby doing a second Buffalo/339? An RAF bird would round out the selection nicely. Curt

Reply to
Curt

I think I'm in love :)

Seriously, very nice work .

I built the Tamiya kit when I was a kid.

Recently I have become an ace several times over in a B 239 (IL2 Forgotten Battles flight sim)

Think I'm going to have to build another kit of a Buffalo one of these days................

Allan

Reply to
AM