Military Model Kit Licensing Bill Moves to Senate

Check out the latest news on the military model kit licensing bill from Mike Bass on Cybermodeler Online

Michael Benolkin

This bill is not fair for us.

If it passes, the companies will jack up prices on the kits.

I believe that it should stay where it is. We as taxpayers should not have to pay some fee or license. But like Sci-Fi kits yes because it is from TV or movie productions. But since this is the real world, we should have rights to get models and build them.

It may sound stupid, but I think the want to start making us pay more on model kits and hurt our economy.

The bill stinks.

Reply to
William L. Powell

I must have read the bill wrong. The way it looked to me was that it put a stop to any companies trying to require licensing by putting a restriction in the government contract saying they can not do it. Therefore I thought it was in our favor.

Ruppster

Reply to
Ruppster