Tamiya's PzIIIL and Friul tracks

Just trying to figure out which set of Friul tracks would be the most accurate/appropriate for the PzIIIL.

I'm also looking into trying the Gunze Sangyo Panzer color sets and would like to know what is the best thinner to use?

TIA

Reply to
Jim

Mr Color or lacquer thinner.

Reply to
Serge D. Grun

Reply to
Jim

Jim wrote: : Just trying to figure out which set of Friul tracks would be the most : accurate/appropriate for the PzIIIL. : As long as it is 400mm wide, it doesn't matter. The Pz IIIH was the first to use the 400mm track, btw.

The most useful question you need to ask, I expect, is where was the vehicle you wish to model/when, and that will help you choose the track.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

Jim wrote: : Thanks Bruce. I still have to do some digging around on the when and where : part. I've picked up a couple of interior sets, a Verlinden and a Tank : Workshop. Thinking about doing one in North Africa and one in Europe. : So that would rule out the Ostketten traks, then. :-)

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden