Metal Tracks

I'm looking for advice on Metal tracks for AFVs. I'm interested in buying some, never used before, cant get locally, so would have to send off for them. They're a lot of money especially when I don't know what I'm getting.

The tracks in question are Friul 1/35 track links - ATL35 Hetzer late 210 parts including wire for joining Do the individual links requires any work, or are they ready to be joined together with the wire? Anything else I might need to know would be appreciated too. Cheers guys

Reply to
Bigbilly

Gerald Owens

Reply to