Testors AH-64 Longbow Instructions

Anyone have a set of these instructions they can scan? Mine disappeared somehow.

Reply to
Jeff Barringer

Is that the one that came as a pack? Paint, brushes, and glue.

Reply to
Wayne

It could be I am betting they are all the same basic kit All I need to know is how the gun mount is put together and where the heck do the 4 of part# 74 go?

Reply to
Jeff Barringer

I have WAH-64D Apache 'Royal Army' Limited Ed, 1:48, Hasegawa #09431 AH-64A Apache, 1:48, Hasegawa #07224 AH-64A Apache, 1:72, Acadamy #2138

that I can scan if needed ...

Reply to
John McGrail