Italeri Westland Wyvern?

During a search for ther new Trumpeter 1/72nd scale Wyvern I found that Squadron lists a 1/72 Wyvern by Italeri. Is this a mistake by Squadron, a actual new kit, or the same kit in an Italeri box?

TIA,

Please reply to : snipped-for-privacy@midsouth.rr.com

-- Joe Vincent

Reply to
Joe Vincent

Dunno about ITaleri, but Roden did announce a Wyvern.

Don't reply to the btconnect address - and remove nospam!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming

It must be a misprint.It's listed as Trumpeter under what's new but clicking on it takes you to the Italeri ad. I hadn't heard anything about Rodent doing one.

Reply to
eyeball