Italeri Kubelwagen

I have been picking up the new Italeri 1/72 vehicles as they become available. I'm careful to avoid the kits that are repops of the ESCI orginals unless I missed them first time around.

Very pleased with the DUKW and the M8. Yesterday I picked up the Kubelwagen. I figured that it was a safe buy at $12 with two complete kits included. ESCI never did a Kubelwagen in 1/72 and the only time Italeri did one was with their Gotha Go 242/244.

So I was a bit surprsed and a tiny bit annoyed to find two of the decades-old Kubelwagens from the Gotha in the box. At least that's what they appear to be.

I'll dig the Gotha kit out of the stack if I have to, but has anyone on RMS seen the kit? Comments?

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72