Looking for a decal and a question..

I am working on a 1/48 A-1H Skyraider. I seem to recall that there was a model from Hasegawa "Paper Tiger II" where it carried a toilet bomb. What scale was that?

But actually, I am looking for a decal of this certain plane...

Reply to
William L. Powell

The one I have is 1/72nd scale.

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad

There is some info and a couple of pics at

For decals, once you can find pictures of them, try printing your own with Lazertrans inkjet decal paper. I have used this for a/c with no commercial decals available and it works well although you have to be really fussy cutting them out as the unprinted areas dry opaque white. This did not matter on the attached Cessna as it was painted white anyway.

Good luck

Reply to
Stadia