B-1B Bomber Decal....

I seen somewhere that there was a decal sheet for the modern "Memphis Belle" of the B-1B Bomber that was stationed in Georgia. Can someone be more specific of this to confirm it?

I am still looking for some 1/48 scale JDAM bombs. I am going to put it in my B-1B. I seen pics of it and it looked dang good.

I want to get this decal so I could put a row of aircraft that were named "Memphis Belle".....

William

Reply to
William L. Powell

I think I'd check with TwoBobs...