B-1B Bomber Decal....

I seen somewhere that there was a decal sheet for the modern "Memphis
Belle" of the B-1B Bomber that was stationed in Georgia. Can someone be
more specific of this to confirm it?
I am still looking for some 1/48 scale JDAM bombs. I am going to put it
in my B-1B. I seen pics of it and it looked dang good.
I want to get this decal so I could put a row of aircraft that were
named "Memphis Belle".....
William
Reply to
William L. Powell