Ok since the 1/48 scale B-1B is out........

I was crying that Meteor Productions went out of business....

Does anyone know where I can get the afterburner cans for it?

Reply to
William L. Powell

Ok....Forget I asked....

Reply to
William L. Powell

snipped-for-privacy@enews1.newsguy.com...

can someone please tell my why I bought 2 of these things? It's like

6 feet of frigging airplane I gotta put someplace.
Reply to
Musicman59

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@enews1.newsguy.com...

...and that's a bad thing? Like "too many guitars"...yeah...right...

...even though I have two Tamiya 1/48 Swordfish kits, I presently find myself pondering the 1/32 one from Trumpeter...

Reply to
Rufus

I pondered the Swordfish last month...... just one though

oh, as for guitars - considering a dobro, banjo or trombone - not sure which one will be next

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

just the one?

Reply to
someone

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@enews1.newsguy.com...

...I'd like to have a Dobro...National Tricone Cutaway...a steel bodied one. But I think I'm after a Breedlove Atlas Black Magic next.

If ABMS stays as dead as it's been, I may start posting some pics of my gear...

Reply to
Rufus

Yeah...seeing as they don't have a float kit out. I've made up for it with two of their Wildcats.

...and I need to get a 1/48 B-1B of my own.

Reply to
Rufus

Now if you all get a B-1B, start searching for some company that will make the afterburner cans. I was hoping that Revel would do the same damn thing...

Reply to
William L. Powell