ARM: Chinese Camo...

I hope Trumpeter will do this as a decal...

Regards,

Moramarth

Reply to
Moramarth

Seriously cool! BTW, what vehicles are those? They look like they're just flat armoured T-80's or something similar. And ya know, that would totally _RAWK_ in 1/72 scale (God's OWN scale!).

Reply to
hill4448

Chinese Type 99 MBTs, AFAIK, more "ispired by" rather than "derived from" Russian equivalents, although now Moscow and Beijing are on better terms, the Type 99 is getting some Russian tech incorporated.

Regards,

Moramarth

Reply to
Moramarth

I particularly like those spiffy whitewalls.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
William Banaszak

William Banaszak wrote: : : I particularly like those spiffy whitewalls. : I think those spiff whites are only done for parades. Why, I dunno. But, likely the rest of the vehicle is likely spotless as well, so go easy on the weathering.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden