F-27

Any kits out there for a Fokker/Fairchild F-27?

Reply to
Don Stauffer

There are/were two that I remember in 1:72. The very old Airfix airliner and an ESCI Fokker Maritime, the anti- submarine variant. Both on my to do list.

Reply to
The Old Man

The Old Man wrote in news:054f49e8-7b18-4960-8e4a- snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000vbl.googlegroups.com:

Don't forget the old 1/96 Revell.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

There are two in 1/72; by Airfix and ESCI. The ESCI looks better in the box with engraved panel lines but is = supposedly very inaccurate. It was released in several versions = including the maritime. =20 The Airfix is older but more accurate. It has been re-released a number = of times, very recently as an airliner. The older releases had only the = short nose. This has both, plus older round-tip and newer square-tip = props.

Also see

--=20 Curt KVPS

Reply to
Curt

Just seen your post! I have an ESCI/ertl kit of the F-27. It is 1/72 and has decals for the following:

US Army Golden Knights Parachute Team

Ozark Airlines

Piedmont Airlines

Haven't checked it for scale accuracy, but looks to be of good quality.

Regards

Pat Macguire ts out there for a Fokker/Fairchild F-27?

Reply to
P & H Macguire

Scroll down to see a preview of the box contents.

(kim)

Reply to
kim