SOT: Anyone here collect Fire/Rescue Diecast? FS/FT Helo

Apologize for the Sort of Off Topic, but this is relating to a scale model..albeit diecast/assembled.

If anyone out there is interested, I've got a 1:48 Franklin Mint UH-1B Fire/Rescue Huey, MIB. Was opened initially when purchased to ensure everyone was there, but was never removed for display.

Price: $65.00 shipped Priority CONUS these retailed for $150.00+ or will trade for 1/48, 1/32 Modern Aircraft and Modern Aircraft Accessories.

Please email me if you're interested, I'd be happy to send a pic or two.

Regards, Todd

Reply to
P8ntGuns4Sale

get out of here spammer ! this is a discussion group not ebay

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

the "from" tells the story..no need to elaborate!

Reply to
P8ntGuns4Sale