Diecast Model Cars

THS Diecast Cars

Welcome to THS Diecast Cars (The Hobby Shopp)! We are your one stop online resource for custom high quality 1:18 scale diecast model cars! At THS, our inventory mainly consist of 1:18 scale (L-10 inches x H-4 inches x W-6 inches approximate) "highly stylized" diecast collectibles fabricated by the top manufaturers in the industry. The types of diecast model cars that we carry are American muscle, entertainment, luxury, police, SUV, and vintage. Our diecast cars come equipped with great features such as glossy exterior paint jobs, custom rims, tinted windows, detailed interiors, opening doors, opening hoods and trunks, diecast bodies, custom body kits, plus other great features. Whether you are looking to expand your diecast collection, or just beginning your collection, you are in the right place! Bring back good memories of past with one of our 1:18 scale diecast model cars. The brands that we carry include Bigtime Muscle Machines, DUB City, ERTL, Hot Wheels, Jada Toys, Maisto, Motormax, Sun Star, plus other popular brands of

1:18 scale diecast model cars. Thank you for taking the time to visit us at THS Diecast Cars (The Hobby Shopp)! Feel free to browse or search our inventory! Have a pleasant time shopping!

THS Diecast Cars

JDMBgroup

Your retail prices are BS!

Reply to
Ben Valdevarona

I'm sorry, but no one here collects diecast cars unless they are 1/72 scale.

:-)

Tom

Ben Valdevar> Your retail prices are BS!

Reply to
maiesm72