What is It? Weapons Question

I am looking at the box top of my Hasegawa 1/48 F/A-18C Hornet kit (9520, Stars & Stripes), and I am wondering what that weapon is on the bomb rack outside of the tank.Looks like a mini Aim-9. Target maybe. Any one have an idea? Steve

Reply to
Steve Jahn

Just found it. It's a Laser Guided Training Round. Made by Lockheed Martin. It provides training with out having to use a real LGB. Well it's interesting anyways. Steve

Reply to
Steve Jahn