Pensacola Shops

I'll be in the Pensacola area next week, I plan to go to Bobe's. I remember someone mentioning a shop that deals in old and OOP kits. Can anybody tell me what shop I'm asking about? Thanks in advance....Mark

Reply to
Mark M

Don't miss the Naval Aviation Museum. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Forgot about them. What 0-1 pay didn't go to my Ensignmobile went to them (and beer) Allen

Reply to
Allen Epps