Tracks of Sawbridgeworth

Hi Gang. I will be travelling south to visit my Mother in Bishop's Stortford next week. Does anyone know if the above shop still exists? Last time I was in the area, the shop was near Sawbridgeworth station, behind the antiques centre, selling both new and second hand railways.

Any other suggestions of suitable shops to browse, in the area? I'm particularly interested in old toy trains, rather than modern model railways.

Thanks!

Reply to
Graeme

J.R.Alsop

In message , J.R.Alsop writes

Thank you. I was afraid that may be the situation, as I have not seen the firm advertise anywhere recently. Oh well, at least it saves me a wasted journey.

Reply to
Graeme