Who makes modern Aircraft in 1/700?

Can anyone on-list point me to manufacturers of 1/700 modern aircraft (preferably sold without the aircraft carriers)...

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

James

Reply to
James

Try Pit Road for a number of sets in plastic. And, while I don't have their names, there are a couple of other manufacturers who do them in cast metal.

Best place to start would be on some of the ship modeling groups.

Andy

Reply to
Andyroo111

Try White Ensign out of England. They make all kinds of A/C in various scales including 1/700.

Reply to
JRFORSTER2

Hobby Link Japan has bunches of them, I think they're listed with 'naval accs'.

Reply to
famvburg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Ken Duffey - Flanker Freak & Russian Aviation Enthusiast Flankers Website -
Ken Duffey

I know Skywave makes sets of modern naval aircraft in 1/700. They also have sets of Strategic aircraft and Transports and armor (although I still have yet to find a set of land-based modern Fighters.) Greatmodels.com sells them.

Brian

Reply to
McCooley