Re: Apollo Block I vs. Block II?

...and then, a lot of ISPs (including mine...) cut off our usenet access. Which drastically silenced and saddened quite a few of us.

I've found a free service where I can make one or two odd(?) posts like this one, but I'm still looking for a service provider that can get me back into the real mix.

Reply to
Rufus

model forums arrived. Ship modeling sites, armor modeling sites, car model ing sites, aircraft, space, science fiction, figures all basically drew the crowd away from the newsgroups.

nals" they could harass many of the posters, especially newbies because the of politics or simply because they thought that they owned the place.

declared us "kit assemblers" and he was one of the only true "model builde rs". I remember quickly finding out what the killfile (ignore list) was.

I access it through Google GRoups through virtually any ISP.

Reply to
RobG