RMF Tiger I Gruppe "Fehmann" HELP

On the instruction sheet step 6 you have to decide on workable torsion bars or not. Then on step 7 you have a choice of different wheels sets one from sprue X the other from C, it goes on to 8 and 9. Does it mean that the 2nd choice of wheels is the one to use if I decided on 6 to have workable torsion bars? I would really appreciate some help here.I usually build aircraft but won this tank at the raffle on IPMS last summer and want to build it. Thanks

Reply to
jmpaliza

rs or not. Then on step 7 you have a choice of different wheels sets one fr om sprue X the other from C, it goes on to 8 and 9.

on 6 to have workable torsion bars?

this tank at the raffle on IPMS last summer and want to build it.

No, the different road wheels are for early rubber rimmed road wheels and l ate all metal road wheels. It has nothing to do with whether or not you cho ose to have workable torsion bars. This feature is handy if you want to dis play the tank on a base and depict road wheels on an uneven surface.

As the war dragged on, Germany lost rubber supplies so they had to redesign road wheels that used less rubber.

Reply to
RobG