Question about Intelli-Train

Hello out there,
I have a (hopefully!) simple question: Does anybody have a sheet of instructions for the Intelli-Train?
I bought one at ebay and got several "smart bricks". And now I wanna know, how the train reacts after driving over these bricks. The most of its reactions are clear to me, but sometimes - out on the railway - the train starts sounding and blinking with the red light - why? If anybody could mail me the instructions-sheet, I would be very happy!
Thanks - and have a nice Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Christian
Christian Mller schrieb:

Pitty me. Nobody could help me...
Christian