Question about Intelli-Train

Hello out there,

I have a (hopefully!) simple question: Does anybody have a sheet of instructions for the Intelli-Train? I bought one at ebay and got several "smart bricks". And now I wanna know, how the train reacts after driving over these bricks. The most of its reactions are clear to me, but sometimes - out on the railway - the train starts sounding and blinking with the red light - why? If anybody could mail me the instructions-sheet, I would be very happy!

Thanks - and have a nice Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Christian

Reply to
Christian Möller

Christian Möller schrieb: