Christmas Village Train Video

Hi everyone. This is my first posting here, since I'm just getting back into model railroading after almost 30 years.

Anyway, I put together this little Christmas village train video in case you want to take a look:

It's kind of like a video Christmas card. The layout is not much, but it was fun and I plan to do better next year.

-- Merry Christmas, Paul

(Remove .dot from my email address to email me.)

Reply to
Paul Rybarczyk

Well Done! Nice touch that brief steam sound. The skaters made it even better... I've already passed that link on to others!

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano

Glad you liked it. When I watch it, I just see the things I screwed up. ;-)

The steam sound was a sound bite from iMovie that I added at the last minute. I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but after adding it I thought ... wow that really makes it seem real.

Below is a link to my original source video.

It looks about 10x better before YouTube crunches it. Beware it's about an 80MB video file and requires either iTunes or Quicktime to watch it.

I just noticed that YouTube has a button next to their videos that lets you send them as Christmas cards. You select a theme and add text, then the video appears in the middle of it. Pretty cool.

Reply to
Paul Rybarczyk

Yah i thought of sending your work as a card - i still might...

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano