Need programming instructions for Robotics Discovery Scout

I have a Mindstorms set, but the computer programming of the RCX tends to lose my kids. I got a blue "scout" controller off ebay, hoping that
will be better to get them started, but have no instructions for it. Would someone be willing to scan the manual pages (hopefully not too many) that have the menu of functions and the basic instructions on how to input commands into the Scout? Or just list the info as text in a reply here if that works. Send to snipped-for-privacy@excite.com if you don't want to post. Thanks.
Never mind. I found what I need at brickshelf.com. That's a great site for old instructions BTW, but I suspect all here know this already.