Lego Mini-Figures.

Does anyone have or know-of a catalogue/list/library of Lego Mini-Figures. The reason I ask is that I have just acquired a bag of then (150-200) but they are all in pieces, this includes a whole bunch of accessories and I would like to roughly know what pair of legs goes with which body etc.

Many thanks in advance for any help. Gary.

Reply to
g.tabener

You might also consider the Peeron database.

Are you familiar with

There is a newsgroup there that deals only with minifigs.

Reply to
Kay Archer

Wow, many thanks for that, I didn't realise there where that many. Somehow I don't think I will be starting a collection I am more of a Technic guy.

Mini-Figures.

Reply to
g.tabener