Saving 2000-format in 2004

I'm working in an office shared by two companies. One company using Acad 2002, the other has recently upgraded to 2004. Since we share network it
would be convenient if it was possible to make 2004 automatic save files in 2000-format until all acads is upgraded.
Is it possible to make acad 2004 automatically save files in 2000-format?
Marius
On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:06:13 +0100, "Johan Holte"

Yes, in preferences->Open and Save->Save As , just set it to 2000 format.
Note: this will affect normal saves, but does not affect write block.
-Tim

Thank you. Worked perfect.
Marius