2006-SP 0 - PDF Conversion

We are having problems converting drawings to PDF files with large assemblies. The system processor is running at 100% and ends up hanging/freezing. A smaller sample file seems to convert ok. We did not have these problems with 2005. We have looked into weather the file is corrupt but we can still open it and modify any part.Is anyone else having problems in this area.

Cheers,

Andrew

Reply to
andrewcantrill

We're still running SW04 and I recently had one drawing file that would hang like that when I tried to generate a pdf from Acrobat. I tried saving and re-opening the assembly and the drawing, shutting down SW, and then rebooting my system and it still wouldn't work. I finally activated "Save as pdf" and that was able to make the file.

Jerry Steiger

Jerry thanks for your comments, Save as PDF was already activated. We are now looking into weather the drawing template has something wrong with it.

Cheers,

Drew

Reply to
andrewcantrill