Wildfire takes forever to startup

Wildfire takes abuot 20 minutes to load up. Has anybody else had this problem? I was working fine before and now it isn't. I have loaded a few programs onto my computer (and have since uninstalled them). I also tried to completely uninstall Wildfire and reinstall it fresh, but nothing seems to work.

I have a call to our Tech support, but moss grows faster than they move so I figured I would ask someone else.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Mark

Try to set 'web_browser_homepage' to 'about:blank'. May be it helps you.

"Mark" ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ: news:3fc29bf0.793906@nntp...

Reply to
A. Surkov