where to go for lego help

Hi i'm new to the internet of lego, iv started building a model of my house to help plan roof repairs, extensions, solars etc and want to find out where to get internet help but this newsgroup seems very spammed

also i have had trouble with a bricklink seller not replying to my order and not sending me an invoice

i plan to leave this newsgroup if i find a better place

is there a yahoo group or similar anywhere???

[george]
Reply to
george (dicegeorge)

Bricklink has discussion groups.

(i'm not sure of the spelling on this one)

Reply to
Old Person

I often go to

and search lego to see other people's creations, but I am one of those guys that only needs to see a creation to replicate it (no instructions needed). You will find some awesome robotic lego projects there...

- Comedy radio (Howard Stern, prank phone calls, stand up comedians, etc).

- Upload a photo and play with photo tricks.

- Make graphics online with your text/words.

- Use your web cam to pose for photos in fun sceneries.

- Comedy search engine.

Reply to
SpaZ