ANSI Pipe fittings

Does anyone know where I might be able to download drawings of standard ANSI pipe fittings? Either 2D or 3D would be fine. I've done quite
extensive searching on the web and have only come up with PDF catalogues so far.
I'm quite prepared to buy a complete catalogue of fittings but don't really require one of the detailed (and therefore expensive) piping design packages.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Philip Las Gourgues Osborn Lane Industrial
I use a pipe & fitting library from http://www.cadtoolsonline.com/2dpipe.htm
Spears pProcess offers a free pvc pipe/fitting program. Has a few too many bugs for my taste but the price is right $0.00 www.ips-plastics.com

S. Scalise wrote:

Thanks very much. At this stage I'm working with malleable steel fittings but if I'm using pvc I'll keep those in mind.
Thanks again,
Philip Las Gourgues Osborn Lane Industrial
Try the victaulic website for the free piping program. It has everything you need. http://www.victaulic.com/content/InternalandExternalSoftware.asp

Sam Smith wrote:

Thanks for that Sam. I'll give it a go.
Philip Las Gourgues Osborn Lane Industrial