PVC pipe fittings

HI! I need to know if anyone can help me concerning the pvc pipe fittings, i want to know what sort of steels do we use while processing
PVC. the type of barrels and screw used. Any sort of information would be helpful.
To avoid corrosion, you'll want to have your dies and molds either chrome plated or made out of stainless steel, use one with high chromium content. You also want to make sure that the barrels of your injection molding machines are nitrided to increase strength and reduce corrosion. Also make sure your tooling avoids abrupt changes in melt velocity as this can cause dead spots that can allow the PVC the stick and burn. You might also want to review the following article: http://www.plasticstechnology.com/articles/200409ts1.html http://www.polyone.com/downloads/pdfs/TSR/TSR71.pdf
Larry Effler