Where to find 1953 article in "Modern Plastics"

Hello,
I just read an article in the Journal of applied physics (1954, vol 25, number 10, 1232-1240) on birefringence in polymer monofilaments.
Now the important part on the exact properties (production method etc.) of these monofilaments is only referenced to
K. J. Cleerman, et al., Modern Plastics 30, 119, (1953)
The library of our university doesn't have this year and I was not able to find a trace of it online.
Can anybody help me with this?
Thanks
Gerard
Regards, R. David Zopf
Thank you,
will try that...

Gerard Harbach wrote:

25,
etc.) of

able to

we have most plastics journals available, if the publisher cannot help, please let me know and I'll dig out the relevant article and email it to you. colin snipped-for-privacy@aol.com for reply use smileplas

Site Timeline

  • - the site's newest thread. Posted in